Huge thanks to 1901skinnylove for nominating me for LIEBSTER award. I so appreciate this award, thank you so much.
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
It’s an award that was reputedly started in Germany in order to give smaller bloggers recognition for their hard work. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them.
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
And the 11 fact about me are:
1. I tell people about my birthday months in advance
2. I get angry but make up just as fast, I am a forgiver for sure!
3. I love the color purple, and secretly I think I like pink.
4. I love watching sappy coming of age movies, and romantic comedies
5. I am allergic to chocolate, but sometimes I sneak it, and I pay for it later. 🙂
6. I learn things quickly
7. I am passionate
8. I am beautiful
9. I am doing my Masters in Education
10. I am not big on animals but love my family cat named: Billy
11. I don’t have tattoo’s because I can’t part with the fact that something is permanent on me when I am so fluid and ever changing.
I will now answer the 11 question the tagger set for me
1. What country you want to visit? Italy
2. What is your greatest regret in your life? I do not believe in regret.
3.Hot coffee or Ice coffee? Ice
4.writing or reading? both, the last book in a series I read was HUSH HUSH.
5. What are the things that turn you on? confidence
6. bones or CSI?neither
7. who’s your favorite author? Ni’am Akbar
8. things that you can’t live without? paper/pen to draw
9. what’s your favorite thing about blogging? amazing people like you: 1901skinnylove
10. classic or glam? classic but a girl can always dress it up 🙂
11. you are addicted to……never addicted but truly love, my wine, green drink, vampire diaries, true blood, beaches and cinnamon buns
11 people i nominated:
These are the Questions I want to ask the people i nominate:
1. Would you take one of my classes online if they were free (hehe, selfish plug)?
2. What is your greatest achievement?
3.What are you grateful for?
4.What is something NEW you’d like to do in the next 24hrs?
5. How are you feeling right now?
6. Are you where you want to be in life?
7. Do you like fruit or veggies both or neither?
8. What are you an expert in?
9. Who’s is your go to person, in challenging times?
10. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
11. Who is your go to guru?
BIG THANKS TO Wholeness4all. I soooo appreciate this.
The rules for this award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/faqs-blog-of-the-year-2012award and include these rules in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars!!!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect!!! Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still award it to them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Blog of the Year 2012’ Awards I Have Won!
Need to know more? Check out our FAQ page
And Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – thumbnails
Here are the 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar – feel free to Right Click and save any of the images on this page:
Congrats on winning the 2012 Blog of the Year Award! Thank you for providing inspiration on the internet via art, writing, photography and self-improvement tips! I appreciate your positivity. Remember: “Healing is a Choice”-New Life Ministries, “Love is a Choice”-Me & “Freedom is a Choice”-Queen Quet Be Blessed!
- Blog of Year 2012 Award! (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Miss Marzipan! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award…….. (ivonnemontijo.wordpress.com)